Health & SafetyScroll to content
Health & Safety
The Veitchi Group have a strong Health and Safety culture and insist on the very highest standards from our operatives and staff.
This is championed by our in-house Health and Safety team and reinforced by our Directors who all have a Health and Safety Qualification and carry out regular Health and Safety site inspections.
The safety and wellbeing of our staff is at the heart of everything we do and our commitment to training and development as well as annual occupational health checks underlines how seriously we take this.
- Members of IOSH
- 2 IOSH Qualified H&S Officers
- Provides and sources training for the Group
- ISO Lead Auditors
- Targeted training for all employees
- Not constrained by budget or resource
- Safe workforce, with nationally recognised training
- All Directors and Management have a recognised Health & Safety qualification
- Health & safety statistics continually decreased over five years
- Employee empowerment
- Contributes to overall site improvements
- Annual Health Surveillance for all employees
- Overall, non-occupational, health check
- Alcohol and Drugs policy monitoring
- Employee recognition and encouragement
- Improves Health and Safety culture
- Led by Board of Directors